Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days Nine Through Nineteen

Whew.

Lots of projects have kept me at bay from blogging.  I do that though.  It's something you should get used to.

I recently taught myself through YouTube how to crochet.  That's something that has kept me very busy and as soon as I have my project finished, I'll post pics.

This weekend we've been working on remodeling/rearranging kids' rooms.  We moved Kyra completely out of her room and into the sunroom.  Her furniture, which was a little more masculine, went into Guy's room and his furniture went into the sunroom which Kyra is now using.  Trying to decide on her furniture right now.  And Kyra's old room has now become the nursery.  As soon as we get it painted, I'll post some pictures.

Right now, at this moment, I'm waiting to serve the fam a yummy cake while we watch "Singing in the Rain."  I love that they are totally fine with watching old, old movies.  :)

Speaking of cake ...

Yum!

Here's the recipe:

If you can't make the picture bigger, lmk and I'll type it out.


And here's what we've been up to:

Kyra's old room, now turned to nursery.


Kyra's new room.  There will be blinds put in.  
Walmart was all out of the size we needed.


Ahh .. and Guy's "new" furniture.  


1 comment:

  1. Your cake looks yummy! Can't wait to see the final product on the nursery! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete